The Critical Elements
It’s important to understand there is no cookie-cutter strategy when it comes to search engine optimization, as every website is unique in it’s content, localization, products, services and most important, the business it represents: yours. As Google continues to make SEO more sophisticated through algorithm changes and the implementation of AI (artificial intelligence), the need for high-quality content and a diverse backlink profile becomes more important. Our search engine optimization strategies address the critical elements needed to achieve success, which include:
- Keyword research (volume, competition)
- On-site architecture (meta, tags, keyword density, alt tags)
- High-quality content generation
- Technical SEO (schema, redirects, performance, maintenance)
- Building a strong backlink profile
- Internal link structuring
- Outbound link structuring
- Citation management (auditing and building)
- Optimization of Social profiles
- Google/Bing Maps optimization
- Website maintenance
- Monitor and track keyword ranking changes
- Monitor and track competition
Realistically, there are over 200 ranking factors utilized by Search Engines. As part of our partnership and Jason Shaffer Group’s commitment to excellence, we will assess and prioritize these factors on a monthly basis to improve the ranking of your website for specific keywords and an evolved keyword strategy.
Because everyone’s budget is different, we don’t advertise one set monthly cost or offer cookie-cutter packages. There are no hidden fee’s when working with our team and we offer complete transparency into our strategies. You will know exactly what you’re going to get when working with us. We understand that SEO pricing may vary from agency to agency. We know the value of our services and how to deliver growing results. Our SEO pricing will always be fair and competitive in our industry.
We’re highly rated (if not top rated) in the York, PA market for most SEO terms. We’re not gloating but demonstrating that if we can rank well in our own industry against industry-specific competitors, surely we’re going to be an incredible benefit to you and your business. You have absolutely nothing to lose by talking with us.