GROW YOUR FOOTPRINT IN SEARCH
Benefits of Lancaster SEO
What sets us apart from our competition is over 15+ years of genuine experience building and executing search engine optimization strategies that drive results without misleading our clients. Our experience extends from a Forbes 100 Company to businesses with over 70+ locations and single entrepreneurs. We’re here to provide you the best Lancaster SEO services we can at a fair, reasonable monthly price structure with complete transparency and no hidden fees. When working with our team, you know precisely what you’re getting and what your set monthly payment is. If you’re looking for a reliable Lancaster SEO agency, the Jason Shaffer Group is here to help.
An essential benefit to working with our Lancaster SEO company is that we already have an understanding of how to identify, analyze, and set realistic goals to out-rank your competition. Actively monitoring your competition is necessary, from analyzing their current rankings and back-link profiles to watching how they react to your search engine ranking growth. Our custom-tailored SEO strategy will achieve higher rankings which results in;
- increased organic traffic to your website,
- increased brand awareness and authority,
- increased value perception over your competition,
- big ranking improvements and lasting results,
- and most importantly, increased number of sales and leads.
What’s included with our services?
It’s important to understand there is no cookie-cutter strategy when it comes to Lancaster SEO. Every business is unique in its content, localization, products, and services. As search engines continue to make SEO more sophisticated through algorithm changes, and the implementation of RankBrain (artificial intelligence) and BERT (natural language processing), the need for high-quality content and a robust back-link profile becomes more important. With this in mind, to deliver your business the best results in organic search rankings, Google Maps, and Bing Maps, our SEO strategies are designed to address the critical elements of search engine optimization which include:
- Comprehensive audit of your entire website
- Developing a keyword strategy to target keywords that will drive traffic/leads
- Audit on-site architecture (meta, tags, headings, alt tags)
- Audit technical architecture (schema, redirects, performance, speed)
- Audit internal and outbound link structuring
- Develop high-quality content/landing pages for target keywords
- Develop high-quality back-links from local and authoritative websites
- Monitoring back-links added or lost, as well as competitors
- Citation management (auditing, removing duplicates, building new)
- Google/Bing Maps and local optimization
- Monitor and track keyword ranking changes
- Monitor Google Search Console, Google Business and Google Analytics
- Data-driven decisions based on analytics, behavior flow, and user experience
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
When faced with complex algorithms, to succeed in organic search, you must partner with a Lancaster SEO expert with genuine experience. Assessing campaign strategy and implementing key tactics on a scheduled basis is imperative to making sure your business stays in line with evolving best practices. Our Lancaster SEO agency will help your business dominate in search.
What’s involved with Lancaster SEO?
We know your website is not properly optimized for maximum search visibility. You probably receive a minimal amount of organic traffic related to non-branded keywords for types of products and services you offer. The lack of organic ranking results in minimal website conversion. Not being seen by potential customers in organic search results is incredibly frustrating. Worse is knowing these potential customers are finding your competitors instead. Having a well-designed site won’t get you far if the right people can’t find it.
The primary focus of Lancaster SEO is to increase the rankings of a website in a target geographic location in both the search results and map listings. Local SEO is an essential tool that must be included in your marketing strategy because most successful businesses in Lancaster, PA credit both referrals and Local SEO as their primary source of clients and customers. With a successful SEO strategy, your business will appear at the top of local and location-specific searches. If you’re looking to expand outside of a target geographic location, our national SEO and ecommerce SEO services will be a great fit, too.
Data-driven decision making
We pride ourselves on being analytical and making data-driven decisions. As we improve the search visibility of your business and increase website traffic, we will analyze critical metrics including bounce rate and behavioral flow, as well as “call to action” engagement, to make educated decisions on changes to “call to action” placement and lead generation techniques.