Jason Shaffer Group Digital Marketing brands we've partnered with.

Mobile, modern and customized Websites for your business.

Website Design in Harrisburg, PA

Website Design

Why a website is important for your business?

In 2017, user experience and first impressions make or break a buying decision. The backbone of any company is their website design and it’s often overlooked. Today, most people do a fair amount of research prior to making a moderately significant purchasing decision. The initial top detractor for most customers is the website design itself (ie; UI, user interface) followed by their experience and operations (ie; UX, user experience). But why is web design so important? It’s important because its the core of your digital marketing strategy, even if you don’t actively have a digital marketing strategy, your website is still passively working for your business every day. How? Through many different ways, including branding, brand consistency, content and trust, and not to mention, navigation! Have you ever had a tough time navigating a website, struggling to find the information you’re looking for? It can be incredibly stressful.

Today, a modern website design typically dictates the success of a business. First impressions are crucial, may attract your ideal client and prompt interaction with your company. If you’re still not convinced a new web design will generate business, we’ll be glad to sit down and show you the impact we’ve had on our customers, with introduction of call to actions, search engine optimization and proper content. If that’s not enough, there’s a plethora of well documented studies by reputable sources available on the internet, but our results speak louder than words. Take a few minutes to browse some recent website design projects we’ve completed below. Clicking a thumbnail will open a full-page snap shot of that specific website design. We try to keep it as updated as possible with our most recent 12 projects.

Please note: we transfer ownership of your website design, theme (if CMS) and any licenses once payment is completed in full. We do require 75% of the cost to be paid up-front prior to starting a project. The remaining 25% is due immediately after both parties are satisfied to complete the payment and transfer of ownership. Our pricing does not include any on-going marketing or maintenance.

Website Design Pricing

Our average pricing for a project is $3,000

Not all of the services below are included in our average pricing shown above, but are available if your website design project requires extra functionality or marketing services. But, you’ll be happy to know that the features set in bold are included and typically cover most expectations with exceeding results! While search engine optimization is labeled below, we’re referring to our on-going marketing services. We will make every effort to properly optimize your on-page structure.

Mobile responsiveness
Complete website traffic analytics
Modern or simple-styled design
✓ Copy-writing of specific content
✓ Search engine optimization
✓ SSL Integration (HTTPS)
Call-to-action integration
Email capture forms and integration
✓ Database integration
Blog integration
✓ eCommerce integration
✓ Payment gateway integration
Page speed optimization
Testimonials
JSG-Website-LaneRyanAuctions
JasonShaffer-SignatureImpressions-Website
JSG-Website-GVAM
JSG-Website-MoseyLandscapes
JasonShaffer_Website7
JasonShaffer_WebsiteCentralPenn
JasonShaffer_Website8
JasonShaffer_Website6
JasonShaffer_Website5
JasonShaffer_Website9
JasonShaffer-Website-AvivBliwas
JasonShaffer_Website2

Take advantage of our free website SEO audit!